Wildhorn Outfitters is a proud supplier to the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team. U.S. Ski & Snowboard is America’s National and Olympic governing body for some of the most high-profile action sports in the world. U.S. Ski & Snowboard athletes include some of the most famous Olympians globally, are among the most dominant, successful sports stars of all time. Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the U.S. Ski Team and Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is the 2017 World Freestyle Aerials Champion (think quadruple twisting BACKFLIPS 60 ft in the air)! The Drift is her helmet of choice for recreational skiing and snowboarding. “The Drift is my go-to the helmet. It’s crazy comfy, has great style and I can go full-send knowing that I’m protected. Best helmet at the best value bar none.” -Ashley Caldwell
- FLOWTECH ADVANCED AIR INTAKE SYSTEM- Breathe naturally and comfortably through your nose and mouth. Flowtech has two chambers and 4 intake valves to allow air to circulate in and out freely. Using one-way valves and a separate breathing chamber ensures fresh air is always circulating through the mask. Flowtech provides 50 percent easier work of breathing compared to other full-face snorkeling masks on the market. This combined with safe levels of CO2 make this the best full face snorkel mask
- DESIGNED AND TESTED IN THE USA – The Seaview 180° V2 snorkeling mask was created by our team of experienced product designers and engineers. Through meticulous iteration, we improved the airflow, visibility, fit, camera mount and safety of the full face snorkeling mask experience. The Seaview V2 launched on Kickstarter in 2018 and was backed by thousands of people. We used 3rd party experts to measure the airflow and CO2 elements of the mask to ensure safe user experience for all.
- IMPORTANT SIZING TIPS- Full face snorkel mask adult sizing is important to get right. Be sure to measure from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the tip of your chin. Measure along the side of your nose, not over the top. Follow the sizing chart. If you are in-between sizes, it’s usually best to select a smaller size. For the best seal, you may need to tweak the placement of the mask on your face until you have the most comfortable fit. Be sure to test in a pool before your trip.
- ENHANCED FEATURES- The patent-pending angled tube design allows for less restricted, two-way airflow. The angled snorkel tube stays above water more easily and gives your head more freedom of movement. The viewing area is 20 percent larger to give you more visibility. The camera mount now swivels and is located near the chin to stay underwater more easily. The ergonomics and fit are much improved. Lastly, the additional one-way valves and separate breathing chamber help to reduce fogging.
- PROPER USE- Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious freediving is not recommended because you cannot equalize. Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended. A strenuous swim requires friction-less breathing. Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone. Become familiar with your gear before you go. Try it in a pool and make sure it fits and seals.
Color: Midnight Blue
Brand: WildHorn Outfitters
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Sep 29 – Oct 3
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.