Becoming more productive doesn’t have to be difficult. In this course, Mike Vardy lays out simple strategies and tools that will allow you to tackle work and life more effectively. Mike will help you discover your optimal working style, and guide you through matching your style to the methods that will best increase your efficiency. You’ll explore the relationship between time and productivity and learn how to make the most of every day — not just work days.
- Access 27 video lessons & 15 hours of content in HD
- Learn about identifying core tasks & action items
- Discover how to build a workflow that ensures the most important tasks get done on time
- Work toward eliminating distractions, delegating tasks & setting priorities
- Explore email management, productivity apps, coping with schedule disruptions & more
Mike Vardy is a writer, podcaster, speaker, productivityist, and the author of The Front Nine: How to Start the Year You Want Anytime You Want. In addition to writing for his personal weblog, Productivityist.com, he continues to contribute to several blogs on the topic of productivity, time, and task management, including SUCCESS Magazine, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker. He has also served as the Managing Editor at Lifehack, and as an editor at The Next Web and held the same position for the work-life balance blog, WorkAwesome. Along with his written work, he has given talks on productivity and technology; events he has spoken at include TEDx JuanDeFuca, Social Media Camp, and New Media Expo 2013. He currently co-hosts Mikes on Mics, a podcast that is part of the popular 5by5 network. Mike lives in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with his wife, daughter, and son.