Voice-over artistry (also known as off-camera or off-stage commentary) is a production technique where a voice that is not part of the narrative is used in radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations. From basic voice-over techniques to studio etiquette and marketin yourself, this course walks you through the essentials for catalyzing your own career as a voice-over artist.
- Access 14 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the history of voice-over & the different types of work out there
- Learn basic techniques & warm up exercises
- Discover how to create a home studio & demo reel
- Learn how to find your voice & market yourself
Contempo Learning is an online provider of online video instruction e-learning courses for the film, fashion, art, music and design fields. Whether you’re looking to get into the film industry, build your own clothing brand, start an exciting career as a DJ, learn how to write a novel, master computer animation or start a career as a makeup artist, you’ve come to the right place!