User Stories for Agile Scrum + Product Owner + Business Analysis
Discover the Benefits of Writing & Analyzing Use Stories
A User Story is the description of a product feature or requirement from a user’s perspective. It can be the simplest way to determine requirements for adding value to business projects and to deliver early returns on investment. Whether you’re a project manager, Scrum master, product owner, development team member, or just someone who wants to deliver projects on time, you can stand to benefit from this course.
- Access 26 lecture & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to write a user story description
- Explore the INVEST principle & the Three C’s formula
- Understand the correct terminology & use of user stories
- Discover the Agile business analyst templates for writing user stories in the real world
Scrum Certification Prep + Scrum Master + Agile Scrum Training
Add Agile & Scrum to Your Project Management Toolbox and Handle Complex Work with Ease
Delve into Agile Scrum, a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects. You’ll start with a quick overview of Scrum fundamentals, then deep dive into facets of knowledge important not just to pass the Scrum certification exam, but becoming effective at managing projects in your workplace. Whether you are a Scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder, or simply someone who wants to understand what makes Scrum tick, this is the place to start.
- Access 65 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Scrum is & why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Distinguish Agile from Scrum
- Prep to obtain a Scrum certification without paying thousands of dollars
Scrum Master Training: Case Studies & Confessions
A Hands-On Guide to Delivering Projects On Time
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects, even in difficult situations. Whether you’re a project manager, Scrum master, product owner, development team member, or just someone who wants to deliver projects on time, you can stand to benefit from this course. Here, you’ll analyze specific case studies and learn from the instructor’s hands-on experience how best to deliver projects on time and under budget using Agile Scrum practices.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your Agile Scrum practices
- Feel confident in implementing Scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenance or support team
- Learn to use Agile Scrum to deliver complex projects without paying thousands for training
- Explain what the definition of done is & how it will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process, control theory, & continuous improvement
Scrum Advanced: Software Development & Program Management
Manage & Complete Even the Most Complex Project for Your Team with Advanced Scrum Skills, Techniques and Methods
Scrum is a simple yet leading method for managing and completing even the most complex projects on time while delivering value for any business or user. If you’re a Scrum Master, program manager, team member, a product owner, or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level”, this is definitely the class is for you. This 1-hour course is designed to save you hundreds if not, thousands of dollars on advanced Scrum training. Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of advanced scrum techniques such as its origin and how it progresses to more advanced methods such as how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
- Access 35 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand what scrum is & why it is so powerful for delivering programs
- Understand the detailed reasons for each Scrum rule & how they help to deliver projects more effectively
- Feel confident in explaining Scrum to teams, managers & stakeholders for any service, maintenance or support team
Kanban: Productivity & Efficiency for Agile Lean Project
Reduce Bottlenecks, Visualize Workflow with the Kanban Board
Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/dev-ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a kanban”, this is definitely the class is for you. Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as product services, support, and maintenance) without overloading our workforce. This course will provide you with comprehensive Agile Kanban training. With 44 lectures, you’ll be able to master Kanban and use it in the business workplace.
- Access 45 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Get a complete overview of Kanban, including Origin, using the Kanban Board, Workflow & more
- Study the correct Kanban terminology & how to use it
- Learn from insights gained by true experience & research
Paul Ashun | CSM, Author of Scrum Mega Pack, CEO Pashun Consulting
Paul Ashun is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified Scrum Master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment, and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, Internet TV, and web software projects.
299,106 Total Students
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications