This course will lead you down a path of understanding that may well result in an income boost or positive career change. It’s a one-stop shop covering everything you need to start creating Python web applications that engage visitors and provide them with value. Starting with the basics of Python, you’ll move onto how the internet works, before creating your first complete web apps in Python.
- Access 179 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Cover Python fundamentals, programming, & user interaction
- Discuss how the internet works, making web requests & parsing web pages to get data from them using Python
- Explore MongoDB
- Create a blog where users can register & publish posts
- Build a web app that will notify you when prices of items in online stores go down
Jose Salvatierra has been teaching computer science and playing and teaching music (grades 1 to 8) for over four years, to students of all ages and all skill levels. He started programming at the age of 10, just a couple years after he started studying music, when his dad, excited that he had showed interest in similar things to himself, taught him the basics of Marin Saric’s METAL. Shortly thereafter they moved on to RealBASIC, and from there Jose started learning Java and C.
Jose studied Applied Computing at University of Dundee, one of the most prestigious universities for computing-related courses, and he was offered the chance to participate in their computing scholarships due to academic achievement.
He has worked for Eseye, an M2M company, as an intern doing mainly backend developing, writing PHP scripts and programming Zenoss ZenPacks, and currently works for Skyscanner, one of Scotland’s largest technology companies, programming mainly in Python and web languages.