- Access 35 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Develop a keen understanding of probability & odds
- Learn to quickly calculate pot odds & implied odds at the poker table
- Use pot equity & the rule of 2 & 4 to determine the correct poker play
- Understand how to use expected value on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Discover the math behind bluffs & hero calls
- Learn card combinations to further enhance your card reading abilities
Alton Hardin is an educator, poker coach, self-published & best-selling author, and full-time IT and Business professional. Alton is the founder of MicroGrinder Poker School and the best-selling author of Essential Poker Math for No Limit Holdem; moreover, he is the creator of numerous online poker courses. Alton has been playing poker for over a decade both live and online. He helped pay his way through college playing live low stakes games in the early 2000’s. Today, Alton enjoys playing the micro stakes for enjoyment and a teaching instrument, where he has racked up over $1,000 in earnings playing mainly 5nl & 10nl.