This intro to psychology program offers up-to-date information about the world of psychology, with an easy-to-follow design. Touching on various branches, including social, cognitive, educational, biological and developmental psychology, as well as the many career options make this the perfect choice for the student on the go. Each module within the program covers a different aspect of psychology, including the unique and colorful history and its philosophical origins, failed research studies and their impact on psychological ethics and how the wider discipline has changed over time. This training is CPD-certified.
- Access 18 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of psychology, including the history & the several branches of this discipline
- Understand the main theories & processes of psychology
- Know how the brain shapes human behavior
- Understand the importance of psychology within human development
- Know how these lectures can be applied to a career in psychology
What Is CPD?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. All these courses are CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.
New Skills Academy is an online school offering expertly designed courses and detailed lesson plans across different categories. Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even cupcake baking, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.