Have you limited yourself creatively by shooting only in ‘good’ light? Do you avoid shooting in certain tricky lighting situations, because you don’t yet have the confidence? Have you been taking very basic and flat photos? If your answer to these questions is yes, then this course is for you. This 3-hour comprehensive course will show you how to command light as a powerful tool. You’ll get original educational content. spread multimedia lessons, with multiple case-studies, time-lapses, image breakdowns, diagrams, and exercises. After going through the training, you’ll be able to take full control of your photography, and you’ll no longer miss out on beautiful photo opportunities.
- Access 33 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the role of light in your photography
- Discover the inter-connectivity of light & color and learn important facts about this relationship
- Master the special tools that can assist you in your natural light photography
- Get specific tips on the post-processing controls that improve the ‘light’ in your photographs
Mitchell Kanashkevich is a travel/cultural/documentary photographer and a writer of ebooks and educational photography courses. One of the best on his field, his work has been featured in National Geographic Traveler, Vanity Fair, Lonely Planet Traveler, Geographical UK and even won as ‘Travel Photographer of the Year’.