Lastly, the unwritten guidelines of dadhood have been, effectively, written. When a child says they’re hungry? You MUST say “Hello Hungry, I am Dad.” For those who drive into a brand new city, you MUST touch upon the costs of gasoline. Door open? You MUST ask if the youngsters had been raised in a barn. It isn’t a selection. It is a legislation — a Dad Legislation. For 1000’s of years, and for 1000’s to come back, these are the foundations. And now they’re lastly multi function place.
- Roughly 202 pages of dads’ dos and don’ts
- Written by Ally Probst and Joel Willis
- Nice present in your long-time and anticipating dads
Ally Probst is a author, artist and web junkie who’s hooked on memes. She lives in Des Moines along with her husband, two sons, and canine named Indiana Jones.
Joel Willis is the Govt Editor for The Dad. He’s a proud and really drained father of two. He enjoys memes, spending time along with his household, and making memes about spending time along with his household. He’s co-editor of The Dad E-book and co-author of D is for Dad.
- Materials: synthetic leather (cover), paper (pages)
- Size: 4.87″ x 7.12″
- Black.white text
- Authors: Ally Probst, Joel Willis
- The Dad Law Book
Expected Delivery: Jul 3 – Jul 5
- 30-day return policy
- This item is excluded from coupons.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days