This comprehensive web scraping course gives you a look at the basics of web scraping and data extraction in just 7 hours. For the uninitiated, web scraping removes the burden of manually copying data from a website and instead provides an automated way to do it. Data extraction is done from websites using some sort of a code written called a “scraper” which takes a Web URL, parses the HTML DOM of that site, and then returns the result which can be saved in some format for future use. These processes are tackled in this 59-lecture course in 3 parts: Setting up the environment, Building Blocks & Syntax, and Projects. This course is built using the easy to understand NodeJS and automation testing tool Selenium so you can get up to speed faster.
- Access 59 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction on what NodeJS is & how it works
- Learn & try the basics of scraping and understand how to use Selenium
- Try working on 3 projects: Google Translate 2018, Google Translate 2019 & a travel insurance website
- Learn how to read data from CSV files
- Understand & try saving scraped data into new CSV files and applying validations
Jazeb Akram is a developer and a web designer with the great passion for building beautiful new Desktop/Web Applications from scratch. He has been working as a Freelancer since 2011.He designed various Applications for many web design companies as an Out Sourcer. Jazeb also has a university degree in computer science along with many research activities.