Ruby is the language behind Ruby on Rails, one of the most popular and in-demand web development frameworks. It’s extremely powerful but also relatively easy to learn, making it an ideal place to start your web development journey. In this course, you’ll learn Ruby, and programming in general, in a practical manner. By the end, you will be able to write complete programs that can take input from users, build interactive menus, and interact with formatted data files among many other skills.
- Access 247 lectures & 13+ hours of content 24/7
- Installing Ruby on Mac, Windows & Linux systems
- Learn command line & Ruby basics
- Discuss compound data structures, algorithms, & implementation
- Explore object-oriented programming concepts
- Understand debugging & error handling
- Discover how to automate daily tasks
Mashrur Hossain has been a technology professional for over a decade and holds degrees in both Computer Science and Economics. He has worked with Enterprise Software Systems throughout his career with roles in analysis, development, and management. He is very passionate about web application development and believes Ruby on Rails has proven to be a very strong force in this field. Join him for his comprehensive Ruby on Rails Developer courses as he guides you through the world of web application development using Rails.