Content marketing can be an essential cog in building a sustainable business. From coming up with great content ideas to creating marketing funnels that actually turn strangers into customers, this course covers it all. After taking this course, you’ll know the exact steps to creating, publishing, and promoting content to achieve any of your goals.
- Access 57 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn why content marketing is important for any modern business
- Understand your business goals & how content marketing can help you achieve them
- Create customer personas based off of demographics to improve how you create content that helps your ideal customer
- Come up w/ amazing content ideas & develop a system so you never run out of content your audience loves
- Understand the different types of content & which are best for your business
- Learn best practices for writing great articles & making great visual, audio and video content
- Know the best platforms for different kinds of content, & tips for easily repurposing content across multiple platforms
- Get more views & engagement w/ social media, email marketing and other forms of traditional marketing
- Build digital marketing funnels that turn potential customers into returning ones with your content
- Learn how to use analytics on websites, YouTube & social media to improve your content creation and better achieve your goals
Phil Ebiner started teaching online courses in 2012, and now has over 80,000 students on Udemy learning everything from photography to video making. He worked as a photographer at a private college a few years ago doing event coverage, marketing and advertising, and social media. Sam Shimizu-Jones has been taking photos his entire life. Growing up in Santa Cruz, CA, he fell in love with photography skating around town. Since then, he’s traveled the world taking photos for business and pleasure.