Whether your kid is having trouble keeping up in school or looking for more ways to get ahead in class, the world of coding can have a powerful impact on their education. Perfect for parents, this course shows you how to build educational games using coding and artificial intelligence. You’ll learn to program step-by-step and create fun games your kids can use with Unity and Construct 3.
- Access 157 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build an educational game w/ Unity & Construct 3
- Walk through creating a simple education app in Flutter.io
- Explore using Adobe Illustrator to make minimalist & clean designs for your apps and games
- Dive into cross-platform development w/ Flutter
Note: Adobe software not included
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in the Apple’s app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.