A great job is a key to living a happy life but the job market is so competitive it can feel like just trying to get hired is a job in itself. If you’re a coder, you’ll love this course. Here, you’ll learn techniques to help you act with confidence and purpose so you don’t waste your valuable time and earn more money when it comes time to negotiate for the job.
- Access 159 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Ace whiteboard coding interviews by knowing how to prepare, what technical interviewers are looking for, & how to approach the day of the interview
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results
- Align your strategy with how you present yourself on your resume, LinkedIn profile, & cover letter
- Leverage your education from online platforms, coding bootcamps, & other alternative sources of technical education in your job search
- Master how you communicate with engineering managers vs. human resource managers vs. headhunters/recruiters
- Negotiate your benefits, equity, & salary so that you get paid what you’re worth and you don’t anger your employer
Eazl is a totally new approach to business education, offering practical business courses in HD that fuse animation, interviews, templates, and interactive exercises to achieve better outcomes for participants in the community. We deliver business tools based on research from institutions like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford in a beautiful format that is optimized for maximum learning and retention and our team responds to your questions to support your learning outcomes. Use Weekly Brain Boosts (Fridays at 10am PST) and our frequent live events to keep your business brain engaged. Learning is a lifelong journey, not a destination.
Eazl is led by Davis (Head of Product) and Ludell (Marketing Director) with contributions from Patton (animation), Agustín (analytics), and Deer (public relations).