Cisco CCNA 200-301
Work Towards a Top Cisco Certification & Build a Rewarding Career as a Network Administrator
As of February 2020, the existing CCNA certification will be obsolete. The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses a multitude of subjects, instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations. Now, iCollege brings you this Complete 2020 Cisco CCNA Certification Prep Course to help you feel less overwhelmed with the CCNA certification. Once you complete your CCNA certification you can then begin to determine how you want to proceed with specializations.
- Access 93 lectures & 30.34 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to configure & manage wired and wireless network connectivity for a new internet connection model
- Explore newer topics including automation, programmability, SDN, wireless & security fundamentals
- Be 100% prepared for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI (Exam 300-410)
Implement & Troubleshoot for Advanced Routing Technologies and Services
The Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation. The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services course helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Access 53 lectures & 16.09 hours of content 24/7
- Troubleshoot admin distance, route maps, loop prevention & routing protocol distribution
- Configure & verify policy based routing
- Understand MPLS basic operations
- Troubleshoot AAA, ACLs, URPF, & CoPP
Design Network Architecture for Cisco Enterprise Networks
This course covers the fundamentals for advanced routing and addressing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, Cisco WAN, security services, network services, and SDA. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to design network architecture for Cisco Enterprise networks. In addition, these courses align with the objectives in the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks ENSLD (300-420) exam and will help you prepare for the certification. The ENSLD exam is one of the options for concentration exams needed for CCNP Enterprise certification.
- Access 25 lectures & 5.4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn advanced addressing & routing solutions
- Learn advanced enterprise campus networks
- Work on WAN, security services, network services & SDA
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401)
Gain the Core Knowledge & Skillset You Need to Be Successful in Implementing Technologies While Working in an Enterprise Network Environment
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401) will help you to learn and prepare for the associated exam—Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401). This exam is the core exam for both the CCNP Enterprise and CCIE Enterprise certifications. In the show, you learn every topic covered in the official exam blueprint from Cisco. These areas include Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, Security, and Automation. Though the show is exam-oriented, the ultimate outcome of the show will be to fill you with the core knowledge and skillset you need to be successful in implementing Cisco technologies while working in an Enterprise Network Environment.
- Access 54 lectures & 14.39 hours of content 24/7
- Configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation
- Route protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, & BGP
- Work on multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, & sparse-dense mode
- Learn network designs & architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture
- Configure NAT/PAT & first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP