The biggest challenge of hosting your website(s) is maintaining high security standards and protecting your users from attacks. That’s why you need enterprise-grade security like SSDPage on your websites. Whether you’re worried about CXS malware, DDOS attacks, or virtually any other cybercriminal activity, SSDPage has your sites covered.
- CXS malware scanner actively scans files as they’re uploaded to the site
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection included
- CageFS protection prevents hackers from scanning the server for vulnerable files & gaining root access
- Isolates every cPanel account so one vulnerable hosting account won’t affect the rest
- Built-in virus scanner monitors webspace, FTP space, email, & other public directories
- Mod Security help you block most commonly known code injections
- Leech Protection limits the number of logins from a specific user within a time period
- IP Blocker blocks suspected IPs
- Use Softaculous installer to load WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce, Gallery, & 400+ apps w/ one click
- Hot Link Protection tools protect your site from other unauthorized websites that link to your files
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 1 year
- 4GB SSD disk space
- 50GB monthly bandwidth
- For hosting 4 websites
- Anti-hacker website protection tools included
- Softaculous Script Installer
- All accounts come with Standard Support Policy
- This can only be redeemed as a new hosting service, but can’t be used to replace your existing accounts at SSDPage
Note: If you purchase this subscription, you agree to SSDPage’s Terms of Service.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.