Neumann is excited to introduce the first product in the new line of Neumann Studio Monitors: the KH 120. The KH 120 is a compact studio monitor designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The latest acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies we used in the development of the KH 120 to ensure reference quality performance.
The KH 120 features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD) to deliver smooth off axis response. A four position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls allows the user to tailor the output appropriate to the listening environment. Wide range input gain and output level controls offer easy interface with a variety of signal sources.
The KH 120’s is bi-amplified using class-AB analog amplifiers delivering exceptional transient response, dynamic range and overall output level. An extensive range of optional mounting hardware provides installation versatililty and flexibilty. The KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
- Biamplified (50Watt + 50Watt) 2 way monitoring speaker system featuring a 5.25 inch long throw woofer and 1inch titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Precision manufactured to ± .5db tolerance ensuring perfectly matched pairs to deliver superb sound staging and imaging
- Compact and rugged, non resonant Aluminum enclosure eliminates unwanted cabinet induced coloration
- Free field frequency response of 52 Hertz -21 kiloHertz, ± 3 dB
Model Name: KH 120
Brand: Sennheiser Consumer Audio
Speaker Type: Woofer
Item Weight: 17.5 Pounds
Item Weight: 17.5 pounds
Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.1 x 14.3 inches
Item model number: KH 120
Speaker Amplification Type: Active
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 13 – Oct 17
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days