SAS programming is the language of choice of most enterprises/corporations. In 2018, 92% of Fortune 100 companies used SAS. It is the go-to for many industries, including banking/finance, insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, and automotive. If you want to pass the SAS Base Certification, start a career, or move up at your company, then this course is for you! This course will teach you how to code in the SAS programming and be able to utilize the data step, proc step, and macro programming. Now is the time to gain a valuable skill, sign up and learn a skill that pays.
- Access 105 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to import data, merge data, filter your observations, clean your data, use conditional logic & much more
- Be able to do statistical analysis (t-tests, chi-square, linear regression, multiple regression)
- Apply SQL to compare tables, find duplicate records, create conditions & more
- Perform common tasks on Indexed data sets & understand the ramifications
Note: Software NOT included.
Ermin Dedic is passionate about statistics, data science, object-oriented programming, and psychology/mental health. He’s developed an expertise in SAS programming and beginner/intermediate statistics largely through his schooling and partly self-study. He’s also self-taught in object-oriented programming. Currently, Ermin Dedic teaches 16 courses.