The Sagaform Hold Vase is a unique, global innovation award-winning vase envisioned by renowned Swedish designer Pascal Chamolu. The hold vase is made of mouthblown glass, wrapped in a height-adjustable metal sheath. Simply moving the metal sheath up and down enables the vase to transform from holding small bouquets to larger cut flowers. Designed in glass and gold, this vase is beautifully packaged in a gift-ready box made to be wrapped and tagged without additional materials.
- Unique, global innovation award-winning vase by Pascal Chamolu
- Movable metal sheath transforms the vase from holding small bouquets to larger cut flowers
- Can double as a lantern or candle holder
- Designed in glass & gold for a clear and distinct look
- Beautifully packaged in a gift-ready box
Swedish designer Pascal Chamolu graduated with a Master’s degree from the Swedish Academy of Art and Crafts’ Industrial Design department in 1990. Over the years, Pascal has collaborated with various design companies and architects to produce everything from consumer products to interior design ranges and even a celebrity jewelry collection. His work can be found in international design shops, including Conran and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Color: glass/gold
- Materials: mouthblown glass, steel
- Dimensions: 8″H x 4.8″L x 4.8″W
- Global innovation award-winning
- Movable metal sheath
- Beautifully packaged
- Manufacturer’s 30-day warranty
- Sagaform Hold Adjustable Vase
- Gift-Ready Packaging
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 30 – Jan 6
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days