Like our phones, we normally take our wallets with us wherever we go since its where we store our available cash, IDs, and credit cards. This makes them exposed to bacteria, viruses, and other harmful particles outdoors. GRID Wallet solves that problem thanks to its copper material. Inherently antimicrobial, it immediately starts killing bacteria and viruses upon contact. Not only that, this wallet also does its job of organizing and storing your cash and cards. With RFID blocking, you won’t have to worry about identity thefts lurking everywhere. This wallet is very slim for your convenience yet it can hold up to 12 cards and has a secure money clip for your ready cash.
- Antimicrobial. Copper material immediately kills bacteria & viruses upon contact
- RFID. Wireless theft protection thanks to RFID blocking
- Functional. Holds up to 12 cards & has money clip for your cash
- Slim. It’s the slimmest wallet you can own at 6mm thick
Copper has recently been registered at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as the first solid antimicrobial material. In one study, copper was found to kill up to 99.8% of bacteria in a 3h period. According to the Smithsonian, viruses like SARS-COV2 disintegrated quickly upon touching copper.
- Color: gold
- Materials: copper
- Dimensions: 0.2″H x 3.4″L x 2.1″W
- Weight: 0.13lb
- Capacity: 12 cards
- Money clip
- RFID blocking
- No stretching out
- RFID Antimicrobial Copper Wallet
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Sep 20 – Sep 24
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days