A highly versatile font family, Plaquette is a chromatic set of typefaces with gradients and outline layers. It features 9 unique styles from Victorian to the ’60s, as well as a shape-filled label style. Plenty of OpenType features and an extended license give this fun family some real flexibility. It’s just perfect for your next project whether that’s logos, advertising or packaging.
- Chromatic set of fonts with gradients and outline layers.
- 9 unique styles – from victorian to bauhaus to the ’60s.
- 200+ unique shapes ideal for logos, labels, plates.
- OpenType features – alternates, ligatures, stylistic sets and catchwords.
- Fun font choice for a variety of projects – logos, labels, book covers, T-shirts, totes, mugs, packaging, advertising, posters and more.
Normally this fun font family sells for $60, but for a limited time only, you can get all 9 unique font styles in Plaquette for only $9. That’s a big savings of 85% off the regular price. Or pay just $15 to get both the desktop and Web fonts combined.
Click the BUY NOW button to grab this fontastic deal today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- These fonts can be used for both commercial and personal purposes.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed on a per user basis. Check the EULA here.