Modern gas masks provide unparalleled protection from a wide variety of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. And now, with the new MIRA Safety ParticleMax P3 Filter, the same high-quality mask can protect you from bacterial and viral threats—including widespread pandemics like Ebola, coronavirus (including COVID-19) and H1N1. Engineered using the latest in ULPA filtration technology, these P3 filters meet some of the highest standards in practically every metric. They’re made using special filtration media and grade 16 filter paper, resulting in a MERV rating of 20 (the highest attainable for air filtration quality). The end result? A filter and gas mask combo that’s practically impenetrable for almost all of the world’s biothreats.
- P3-certified protection. Filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats
- ULPA filtration technology. Guarantees that these P3 filters meet some of the highest standards in practically every metric
MERV rating of 20.
- P3 mask filters reach the highest attainable air filtration quality.
- Hydrophobic. Wear your mask in a decontaminated shower without compromising your safety
- 20 years shell life. Designed for easy long-term storage and handling
- 40mm NATO. Fits most common full-face respirators
Not suitable for other CBRN threats
- Color: black, white
- Materials: plastic, ULPA filter
- Size: 40mm NATO
- Dimensions: 3″H x 16″L x 12″W
- 40 mm x 1/7” NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- ULPA filter
- Shelf life: 20 years
- Hydrophobic filter paper
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- 6x Particlemax P3 Virus Gas Mask Filters
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 30 – Nov 9
- All sales final