STAKE OUT YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE Introducing the ultimate adventure tripod. Compact, lightweight, waterproof, and quick to deploy, Pakpod is more versatile than any tripod on the market today. Weighing less than a pound and constructed from the same durable stuff as bike and ski helmets, Pakpod is easily stashed in your backpack. And its fast. The patented locking system secures all three legs in wildly asymmetrical positions with the twist of a single knob. Its the first tripod that lets you stake securely into grass, dirt, sand and snow. Invented by Maine-based free diving film maker Steve Underwood, Pakpod represents a significant advancement in the otherwise stagnant world of tripods and mounts.
- Mount and secure it anywhere with legs that adjust to extreme angles and feature flip-out Ninja feet that stake into grass, dirt, sand, and snow
- This critically acclaimed tripod made the 2016 POPULAR SCIENCE HIT LIST “Ten Things Were Obsessed With” and CULT OF MAC calls it “…a must-have piece of gear.”
- Set up super-fast and lock down all three legs with a patented quick-lock knob and quick-push leg adjustment buttons
- Take it anywhere – weighs less than a pound – folds down to 12.75″ – comes with standard camera mount compatible with Smartphones, GoPro and DSLR cameras
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 29 – Jan 2
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days