Give your font library a bit of a boost with the addition of Nexa Script! This clean version of the multifaceted Nexa Rust, was created to work beautifully with other fonts in the family including Nexa and Nexa Slab. With a set of 6 different styles, OpenType features, extended Latin and Cyrillic, you’ve got yourself one versatile font.
- A clean version of the famous multifaceted font system Nexa Rust, the Nexa Script typeface was built to seamlessly work with Nexa and Nexa Slab.
- Get 6 fonts in 1, thanks to the half dozen unique styles: Thin, Light, Regular, Semibold, Bold, and Heavy.
- Take advantage of some great OpenType features including: extended sets of ligatures, fractions, alternate characters, superscripts, subscripts and more.
- Nexa Script is a fabulous choice for any size headlines, as well as maximum and minimum variations of text blocks.
- Use this font on a wide variety of projects for both print and the Web, including T-shirts, posters, logos, and more.
Normally, Nexa Script sells for $90, but for a limited time only, you can get this versatile typeface with all 6 fonts for only $17! That’s a whopping 81% off the regular price! OR get BOTH the Desktop + Webfonts together for just $25!
Click the BUY NOW button to bring this Nexa home today!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Contextual Alternates can be accessed in applications with OpenType support (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc.) or through third party applications such as PopChar. The Web fonts don’t contain any of the alternate characters or OpenType features.
- Licensed for up to three (3) users. May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may by used on any surface where the image is a fixed size. May be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that the files are only used by the licensee. May be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable. Only static images may be used in mobile apps.