MBA Short Course On Strategy
An Overview on Strategy, Its Different Levels, Roles, & More
This is a 45-minute lesson and it covers a lot of terms and buzzwords in the world of strategy. You might be familiar with Red and Blue Oceans. How about Value Curves, Niche Strategy, Diversification, Ambidexterity, Synergies, VRI Resources, Core Competencies, and Strategic Agility? This course consists of 15 lectures with a focus on “What is Strategy?”, and aims to demystify some of these concepts. It brings you up to date with the most well-known concepts and is straight to the point. This is particularly relevant for people that want to be able to think like senior executives.
- Access 10 lectures & 0.5 hour of content 24/7
- Understand why we need strategy
- Know the role of strategy in success of individuals
- Understand the concept of strategic fit
- Learn about strategic frameworks
History Of Corporate Finance In A Nutshell
Learn the Basics History of Corporate Finance & Economics, Hostile Takeover, and Market Efficiency and Risk
This course will take you on a journey to where finance came from. It describes how financial theories were developed, how ideological and government experiments shaped economies, and the rise and fall of financial markets. It discusses influential thinkers who shaped society, crazy scams that worked (for a while) and demystifies financial concepts into simple ideas everyone can understand. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to talk fluently about key financial concepts, unpack financial stories in the news, and recognize financial ideas as they show up in everyday life.
- Access 20 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the history & purpose of financial and capital markets
- Realize the importance of intellectual property protection & how it determines technological innovation
- Learn market efficiency & risk
- Use payoff diagrams to estimate the potential profit of option strategies
Create a No-Nonsense & No-MBA-Needed Marketing Plan
Get You & Your People on Track Doing the Right Marketing Tasks at the Right Time
Has someone asked you to create a marketing plan, yet you don’t know how to get started or what it should include? Are you launching a new program, product, event, or advocacy issue and hope to give it an optimal shot at success? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, a marketing plan is a tool you need to organize your efforts and investment. In this course, you get a simple four-step process to follow. You will be able to reflect, generate ideas, then arrange your chosen tasks in an easy, clear format, and finally check that the plan actually suits your circumstances.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Take stock & identify goals
- Choose the tactics that will help you achieve those goals
- Construct a month-by-month marketing plan
- Make sure the plan is manageable
Corporate Leadership & People Management
Lead a Vision, Mission & Strategy Workshop with Your Team to Motivate Them
In this course, be prepared and build your team by defining your vision, mission, and strategy, identifying your team’s values, and clarifying your team goals. You’ll learn to lead and manage your team through a credibility self-assessment and action plan. To learn the trust formula, the situational leadership model, and to engage your team. You will then review your outcomes and improve your team goals, the performance of your direct reports, lead weekly team meetings, and direct quarterly team reviews.
- Access 17 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Put in place an action plan on how to increase the level of trust with your key stakeholders
- Lead a vision, mission, & strategy workshop with your team
- Know precisely how to adjust your managerial style based on the situation & the individual
- Discover the world class technique on how to adapt your leadership style
Innovation & Change Management
Directly Lead Your Business Towards Efficiency & Higher Competitive Advantage
This course is about the need for innovation and change in businesses. You will learn how well managed innovation and change lead directly to the improvement of a business’s competitive advantage. It also explains how new products, services, materials, processes, and markets all drive business efficiency and attract new customers, helping businesses meet their objectives.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the right culture & management style to develop innovation
- Establish ways in which innovative culture can be developed
- Understand key change management models which can help to implement innovation
Management Masterclass: Essential Coaching & Communication
Management Coaching & Communication Skills for Better Performance and Excellence
Leadership and management responsibilities have changed dramatically. In order to be an effective manager in increasingly fast-paced and complex organizational environments, coaching has become essential. In this course, you will learn what coaching is, how to coach, and how to communicate when you coach. This course is like a “management workshop” that will walk you through a step-by-step process giving you high-quality successful one-on-one communication and coaching methods.
- Access 39 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Improve your ability to coach & communicate
- Create better alignment of employees personal & the organizational goals
- Manage your team successfully & meet your objectives
- Encourage employees independence & initiative
- Be ready to move on to higher management positions, earning more respect & financial freedom
Lean Process Management & Leadership Skills Masterclass
Further Your Managerial Career with Core Leadership & People Skills
Do you want to become a better manager? Do you want to improve your leadership skills? This course will help you master core management skills, it is designed for complete beginners, it will help you overcome challenges that hold you back and help you climb the ladder of success. You will learn core leadership and people skills and you will learn how to master LEAN Business Process Management. Everything you need to further your Managerial Career!
- Access 257 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to manage people & get what you want from the team
- Gain good management skills so you can progress in your career
- Learn the core skills of management
- Influence the people around you
- Understand what a data guided manager is
- Use LEAN tools & techniques to deliver results
First Steps Into Management Accounting
Become Familiar with the Basic Concepts of Management Accounting in a Very Easy, Simple & Interesting Way
This course will show you that management accounting is not as confusing and boring as you think. And something more, it is not necessary to read tones of antique books to become confident in this area. It consists of short, clear, and easy to understand theory, explained examples and examples to check your knowledge. With this course, the learning process is just a piece of cake. Just take a cup of coffee, tea, or some other favorite drink and let me convince you that the process of learning management accounting can be as pleasant as doing your favorite hobby.
- Access 23 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of management accounting
- Understand theory & business terms like costs, breakeven analysis and inventory methods
- Become familiar with different costing methods
Basics of Accounting
Understand Basic Accounting Terms, Concepts, & Topics
This course is designed to give the user a basic understanding of financial accounting. It explains the accounting process by following some everyday small business owners through the accounting cycle. This course is designed with beginning level accounting students in mind. Small business owners that want to understand accounting better so they could either do the bookkeeping or better understand the financial statements would also benefit from this course.
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of accounting
- Know basic terms, concepts, & topics
- Understand the accounting cycle
Introduction to Business Accounting
Learn About the Professional Bookkeeper’s Career Responsibilities
This is a fundamental course for new entrepreneurs and business owners to understand the accounting basics and financial statements. The course covers the four basic financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Retained Earnings, and Statement of Cash Flows. These four elements are key to evaluate any company’s growth and financial standings. In addition, this course provides the candidates with the basic tools to project profitability and break down the costs to help analyze any company’s actual worth.
- Access 33 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of accounting
- Define the role of accounting in a business
- Understand accounting equations & analyze transactions
- Post & adjust accounting entries
- Completely understand the accounting cycle
Strategic Marketing Course
Develop a Marketing Strategy as a Manager
In this course, you will gain an understanding of how marketing strategies are developed and aligned with other functional activities to contribute to a business’s success. This course will also show you how to identify and evaluate markets for products and services and how to use suitable techniques to promote them. Lastly, discover marketing and pricing techniques plus a communication strategy that can monitor the success of a specified product or service in its market.
- Access 8 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Implement a strategic marketing plan with a marketing mix & market segmentation
- Understand the right methods of communication & how to touch base with market
- Develop & adjust a marketing plan