Winning Endgame Strategies with GM Davorin Kuljasevic
Learn 50 Endgame Building Blocks That You Can Use in Your Own Games to Construct a Win
In this 15-lesson video course, you are going to take your endgame understanding to the next level. You will learn the specific and very effective methods that professional chess players use to achieve endgame mastery. You probably noticed that all the top grandmasters are also excellent endgame players. And that’s NOT a coincidence. A great number of games are decided in the endgame. Grandmasters meticulously examine endings with one side having the upper hand and learn how to save or convert them into a win. From a practical point of view, those are the most important positions.
- Access 13 lectures & 8.3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn 50 endgame building blocks that you can use in your own games to construct a win
- Improve your endgame intuition & pattern recognition
- Master the endgame strategies to get a strong competitive edge
Positional Chess Mastermind with GM Bryan Smith
The 21 Most Important Positional Elements That are Responsible for Nearly Every Win or Loss
Picture yourself playing a decisive game. Wouldn’t it feel great coming up with a brilliant plan and winning the game with near-perfect execution? It sure does! The quickest, and by far, the easiest way is “systematic training.” That is learning theme-specific motifs and schemes before applying them in your games. In this course, Grandmaster Bryan Smith reveals the 21 most important positional elements responsible for nearly every win or loss over-the-board! Once you master those, you will never see chess the same way again.
- Access 30 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- See the plans, move sequences, defensive maneuvers & attacking patterns in your mind before they happen
- Read the position like a seasoned GM & easily come up with game-winning plans and ideas
- Experience what “effortlessly making strong moves” really feels like, saving time on the clock & reserving your brain-power
- Always be one step ahead of your opponents, predicting every move they make
- Master all 21 positional elements & start applying it in your games
London System Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
A Dangerous Yet Easy-to-Learn White Opening You Can Learn in a Couple Hours & Play for the Rest of Your Career
In over 10 hours of premium video training, IM Ratkovic gives you a guided tour of this easy-to-learn system for dominating the opening as white. Play 1.d4 and 2.Bf4, and then no matter what black does, apply IM Ratkovic’s strategic blueprint to enjoy a solid enough edge to handle any opponent’s strength. The London System is a dangerous yet easy-to-learn white opening you can learn in a couple of hours and play for the rest of your career. In fact, giants like Kramnik and Carlsen adopted it to avoid the dangerous computer prep of guys like Caruana and Naka!
- Access 24 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Krush the King’s Indian: Forget the boring idea of building a ‘space advantage’ on the queenside & instead use the deadly opposite castling attack for easy wins
- Dominate the Dutch: Exploit the one weakness in black’s position that most miss
- Smash the Slav & Queen’s Gambit Setups: Place your pieces on the right squares, thrust your pawn to e4 & blast open the kingside with h4-h5
Modern Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Be Armed with All You Need to Get Great, Comfortable Positions as Black… No Matter What White Tries
What if you could skip the theory and jump straight to your favorite position? You’ve practiced at home where you start from positions, where you know the plans and feel *very* comfortable. With the Modern Defense, you can do just this. IM Milovan Ratkovic has just released the ultimate “quickstart” course on the Modern, a 10-hour mastermind covering move orders, attacking plans, and strategic blueprints you can implement in your own games.
- Access 24 lectures & 10.12 hours of content 24/7
- Respond with force against all flank attacks
- Approach the opening thinking “Shall I adopt this plan or that plan?”
- Learn several attack plans you can adopt to terrorize the White’s King
- Get great, comfortable positions as black…no matter what White tries