- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Get a full introduction to Python Data Science & Anaconda
- Cover basic analysis tools like Numpy Arrays, Operations, Arithmetic, Equation-solving, Matrices, Vectors, & Broadcasting
- Explore data structures & reading in Pandas, including CSV, Excel, JSON, and HTML data
- Pre-process & wrangle your Python data by removing NAs/No data, handling conditional data, grouping by attributes, etc.
- Create data visualizations like histograms, boxplots, scatterplots, barplots, pie/line charts, & more
- Discover how to create artificial neural networks & deep learning structures
Minerva Singh is a PhD graduate from Cambridge University where she specialized in Tropical Ecology. She is also a Data Scientist on the side. As a part of her research, she has to carry out extensive data analysis, including spatial data analysis using tools like R, QGIS, and Python. Minerva also holds an MPhil degree in Geography and Environment from Oxford University.