Disaster preparedness and survival skills are enjoying a resurgence in popularity, not only because of popular movies and television shows but simply because the world is becoming more and more chaotic and more and more unstable. This urban survivalist and disaster preparedness course will teach you everything that you need to know about surviving a man-made or natural disaster in urban settings. Everything from medicine to food supplies, shelter building, and other primitive construction. Not only will you learn to survive in an urban disaster setting but you will learn to thrive.
- Access 52 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Navigate using a magnetic compass & topography
- Learn to produce alternative sources of electricity & brighten your life through solar wind and human power
- Protect your home & protect yourself and your family from looters
- Make alternative fuel sources such as biodiesel to power your home & increase your travel radius
- Learn to keep up morale when you are at your mental breaking point & your spirits are low
Brian Cliette is a keynote speaker, author, consultant and corporate trainer in Digital Marketing Optimization Strategies, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Visibility. He is a globally recognized authority on digital marketing Industry. He dually serves as an Instructor of Marketing and Social Media in the School of Hospitality Mgmt. at The Penn State University and serves as a Lead Consultant for several silicon valley based startups.