Upwork is a number one platform for freelance work starting from internet and cell app improvement, social media advertising, content material writing, search engine optimization, graphic design, to hundreds of different tasks. With 16 lectures, this course will present you tips on how to stand up pace shortly as an enhancing and proofreading class freelancer. The course discusses tips on how to create an efficient bid cowl letter, what bidding ideas work effectively, and the way a lot to bid to win as many job contracts as doable. The course moreover supplies extra approaches, philosophies, and ideas for enhancing and proofreading that results in a 97% consumer satisfaction score on Upwork.
444 optimistic scores from 2,196 college students enrolled
- Entry 21 lectures & 1.5 hours of content material 24/7
- Know tips on how to create an efficient bid proposal cowl letter to draw shoppers
- Learn to win contracts w/ sound bidding ideas
- Acquire good scores shortly to enhance bidding probabilities
- Know tips on how to impress shoppers by easy enhancing philosophies & approaches
“The course was very useful for me as I’ve learnt intimately about how I can begin with engaged on Upwork.” – Bhavna Sharma
Duncan Koerber | College Professor
Dr. Duncan Koerber has taught writing and communications programs for the previous 10 years at six Canadian universities to hundreds of scholars. Oxford College Press lately revealed his writing textbook, Clear, Exact, Direct: Methods for Writing (2015). Obtainable on Amazon, the ebook considers the seven most typical errors (interfering elements) in writing and tips on how to enhance them (enhancing elements). His second ebook, Disaster Communication in Canada, is within the revision course of for the College of Toronto Press.
At the moment, a full-time assistant professor at Ryerson College in Toronto, Canada, Duncan Koerber labored for almost 10 years in reporting and enhancing roles for the London Free Press, the Mississauga Information, and the College of Toronto Medium.
10,524 Whole College students
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.