The New Generation of Duplicate Finder & Disk Tidiness
Fully featured and more powerful than ever, Tidy Up 5 is designed for pro users that need a modern and efficient tool. This duplicate finder organizes the result separating the found items by file kinds — music, images, PDFs, folders, and more. It’s completely customizable and allows you to add more file kinds at your choice. The new organization is based on the tab separation and each tab has its settings, such as smart boxes, separation by searched sources, view by grid or list, and more.
- It is now possible to search & collect duplicates directly in the Lightroom library
- Capability to search in supported apps by comparing multiple libraries
- Search for hard links or exclude them from the search & replace the found items w/ hard links
- Use multiple criteria to search for unique items
- Possibility to handle the found items at the administrator level
- New, completely redesigned interface, easy to use & powerful
MacUpdate: “Tidy Up can plow through hundreds of thousands of files in minutes, comparing their content, and finding duplicates. It works. Five stars.”
Easily Find Duplicates the Moment They’re Created
Prevention is absolutely better than the cure. Umbrella reports the duplicates the moment they are created. Forget the boring job of dealing with huge results when using a standard duplicate tool. Once a source is added, Umbrella monitors the folder content and reports the duplicates the moment they are created. The duplicates are automatically marked for fast removal. Of course, you can modify the choice according to your needs. It’s the only unobtrusive, easy-to-use, and powerful duplicate prevention tool available on the market. Use it with Tidy Up 5 and keep your Mac clean and efficient.
Automatic mark for a fast removal
Multiple files preview
Monitors any folder of your hard drives
Customize criteria to determine the duplicates
Removal of only the marked items of the selected file type
Full integration with Tidy Up 5
Apple World Today’s June 24 to 29, 2019 Week’s Pick for Notable Apps & Updates
Keep Your Drive Clean by Emptying Trash of Specific Volumes
Has your Mac gone laggy and slow? Too many cached files and app residues might be the reason. Smart Trash enhances the functions of the OS X trash by adding several menu options including: selective file deletion, extensive logging, the ability to empty the trash of specific volumes, and more.
- Selective file deletion
- Extensive logging
- Empty trash of specific volumes
A Handy Utility That Allows You to Print in an Incredibly Easy Way
Quick Print prints the Finder’s selected items without opening the native application and prints the Clipboard. It also supports files recently opened by an application and many more. When a no-supported file kind is selected, it shows the Quick Look preview image that can also be printed. At 8.9MB, this app gives you much convenience without consuming a huge space on your Mac.
- Prints without opening native application
- Prints the Clipboard
- Supports files recently opened by an application & many more
- Shows the Quick Look preview image of a non-supported file kind
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.