- Access 92 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to make money as an ethical hacker
- Explore bug bounty programs, viruses, & worms
- Cover SQL injections, phishing, cross site scripting, & email hacking
- Understand tools like Metasploit, Keylogger, Wire Shark, & more
Amit Huddar is an Internet Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. He runs his own software company “Softdust,” which develops products for new technologies like wearables and other gadgets. He opted for computer science engineering in 2013 at SSIT and started his software company in his first year of engineering.
His skills include: Android app development, HTML, CSS, PHP, C, C++, JAVA, Linux, Building Custom Linux OS, Cloud Computing. Penetration testing, Kali Linux and Hacking.