Stunning nature and landscape photography require the right gear, techniques, and approach. In this class, John Greengo explains the tools and techniques required for succeeding in this inspiring but demanding discipline. You’ll get an introduction to the equipment, exposure, focus, subjects, light, composition and photographic process needed to get your start in nature photography.
- Access 12 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the formula for great nature & landscape photos
- Discuss cameras, lenses, filters, & tripods
- Understand how to prepare for your shoot
- Learn seasonal shooting tips
John Greengo is an award-winning photographer specializing in outdoor and travel photography. Shooting for over 3 decades, John has developed an unrivaled understanding of the industry, tools, techniques and art of photography. When he’s not traveling for a new shoot, John teaches photography to students from all over the world. John’s unique blend of illustrations, animations and photographs make learning photography easy and fun.