This Hedge & Mutual Fund Career course helps you understand how to pick stocks as professional investors do at mutual funds and hedge funds, even if you have no previous experience. You will also learn how to get a job, get promoted and how to excel in the world of mutual funds and hedge funds. With 99 lectures from award-winning MBA professor Chris Haroun, you’ll understand exactly what a hedge fund is, its different strategies, and how it works. You’ll also learn how to pick stocks by using easy to understand methodologies that professional investors at the top hedge funds and mutual funds use.
- Access 99 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Know exactly what hedge & mutual funds are, their strategies & how they work
- Learn how to analyze & understand a balance sheet
- Learn how to come up w/ mutual fund & hedge fund investment ideas
- Understand how investment banks can help you be more successful in a hedge fund or mutual fund career
- Get excellent tips & secrets on how to get promoted at a hedge fund
Chris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.