Being healthy and living a happy and fulfilled life is the ultimate goal for billions of people worldwide, making it the perfect time to earn a fitness and nutrition certification. This 10-hour course will give you everything you need to design your own health and nutrition life coaching package based on your own experience and knowledge and the areas of wellness that you are passionate about. Learn powerful motivational techniques, hands-on practical tools, strong health theory foundations, professional coaching skills, screening methods, and more. At the end of the course, you will become a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach on your way to advocating a healthy living for others.
This course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and 20 CPD or CEU credits are available upon request.
- Access 88 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn powerful motivational techniques & hands-on practical tools to guide your clients to support their emotional, behavioral, physical, and nutritional well-being
- Develop a strong foundation of health theory related to human anatomy, nutrition & physical fitness
- Learn core, professional life coaching skills
- Practice proper interview & screening methods designed to help you determine a client’s needs and their readiness to change
- Develop a strong understanding of the psychology of behavioral change
Natalie Rivera earned a degree in sociology and education. In 2007 she opened a non-profit teen coaching center, where she worked with teenagers and their parents to open communication and strengthen their relationships. She created an 8-hour program called the Parent Teen Challenge in which she worked with first-time offenders in the Prosecution Alternatives for Youth program.
Joeel Rivera, M.Ed. has a Masters in Counseling and Education and is finishing his Ph.D. in Psychology with an emphasis on happiness. He has been a relationship counselor and workshop facilitator since 2007 and is certified in PREP, a 30-year research-based program. Joeel and Natalie have over 40,000 students from 183 countries.