With the rise of COVID-19 cases around the world, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended the use of cloth face masks to cover the nose and mouth in the community setting. This is a preventive measure not to eliminate but to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
These Hawaiian Face Masks are sure to bring some aloha and protection. It features 4 layers of protection: 2 cotton layers and 2 sewn-in layers of non-woven polyester interfacing, so you can feel more at ease while blocking the harmful environment. With a wired nose bridge, you can easily adjust its fit for your comfort. These masks are washable for repeated use.
- 4-layer construction for protection & breathability
- Hawaiian print design for added style
- Wired nose bridge for easy fit adjustment
- Washable for repeated use
Please note: These masks are not medical grade, but we did our very best to make them as protective as possible with as many layers as possible while keeping it comfortable. These are machine washable and many laundry detergents are reported to be effective.
- Color: blue, black, beige, cream
- Materials: 100% cotton / 100% polyester interfacing
- 7″ wide x 7.5″ vertical when extended
- 7″ wide x 4″ vertical when folded at creases
- 4 layer protection
- Wire for nose bridge
- Made in Hawaii
- Reusable & washable
- Ulu in Blue
- Ulu in Beige
- Plumeria Ferns in Black
- Plumeria Ferns in Cream
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Sep 20 – Sep 27
- All sales final.
- Ships from vendor within 2 days