This class will empower you to take your skills and monetize them as a freelancer. After this class, you will be able to identify competitors, price your services, and develop skills to network so that you can land that next deal.
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Build a freelance plan of action so that you are prepared for business
- Develop your freelance network
- Create a simple brand to set you apart from your competitors
- Analyze your market value so you know your worth
- Estimate your time commitment so you can set realistic expectations
- Figure out when to know to raise your rate
- Negotiate value with a target number
Andrew Whelan is an accomplished career coach and small business owner. His background also includes performing at The Second City and Late Night with Conan O’Brien. His results-oriented, growth mindset approach to coaching has helped hundreds of graduates and freelancers achieve professional success. His current coaching focuses on General Assembly immersive students and entrepreneurs, guiding them through their branding and job search.