This beginner-friendly class is divided into sections to help you master the world’s leading spreadsheet software. In the first part, you’ll learn the Excel interface and how it is laid out. In part two, you’ll learn how to create and open Excel files, add, delete, and change the name of worksheets. In part three, you’ll learn to insert data manually and automatically. The final part will be dedicated to formulas and functions that are crucial to working with data automatically.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Excel interface
- Customize the Excel quick access & ribbon toolbars
- Understand the structure of an Excel Workbook
- Create, save & open an Excel document
- Add, rename, & delete worksheets
- Enter text manually & automatically w/ the autofill tool
- Create formulas using logical operators
- Learn & apply the primary functions
Luis Carlos is a Telecommunications Engineer with experience as a trainer in mathematics, computer science, and web development.