1. Home
  2. /
  3. Stack Products
  4. /
  5. EndlessID® Smart Luggage & Backpack Tag

EndlessID® Smart Luggage & Backpack Tag


Shipping time:10-20business days

Warranty:  30-day refund or replacement


Solely 85% of the baggage misplaced annually is ever recovered as a result of the remaining 15% cannot be recovered because of an absence of identification. With EndlessID now you can roam the world realizing that in case your baggage or some other tagged gadgets go lacking, you may instantly get notified when it’s discovered. Utilizing an NFC system or your tag’s pin quantity, you may simply get an alert through textual content or e-mail with the geo-location of the place the tag was final accessed. Handy and protected, this tag is HIPAA compliant, securely storing and defending your private data.

  • Entry the tag w/ a faucet of an NFC-enabled system or enter the band’s distinctive system & pin quantity at EID911.com
  • Allow the medical ID perform to guard your self within the occasion of an emergency the place you can’t communicate your id or medical data
  • Immediately obtain a textual content or electronic mail w/ the geo-location of the place the tag was final accessed
  • Preserve your private information protected w/ the Allow/Disable SecureID Share function


  • Color: grey
  • Finish: matte
  • Materials: PVC
  • Product dimensions: 2.1″H x 3.4″L x 0.1″W
  • Luggage identification
  • Medical ID function
  • Quick tap feature
  • Instant contact alert
  • Geo location tag
  • Battery free
  • Enable/disable SecureID Share
  • Waterproof
  • HIPAA compliant
  • Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
  • FAQs


  • Android devices should have an NFC reader
  • Apple devices must be generation 7 or newer, run iOS10 or above


  • EndlessID® Smart Luggage & Backpack Tag (Grey)
  • Rubber cord
  • Metal cord


  • See Shipping Countries
  • Expected Delivery: Jun 26 – Jul 3
  • Expected International Delivery: Jun 30 – Jul 3


  • Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
  • Ships from vendor within 2 days

More From This Brand