From setting up environments to building and ultimately selling Bootstrap themes, Matt Lambert’s 152-page eBook is a truly invaluable resource. Mastering Bootstrap: The Complete Guide to Creating Bootstrap Themes will teach you everything you need to know about building and selling your unique themes. This Mighty Deal includes all the necessary support files, templates and even themes to walk you through a full-fledged crash course in one of the most popular frameworks used today.
- Learn everything you need to know about creating Bootstrap themes with this incredibly resourceful guide.
- With this complete guide, you won’t just learn how to create a website with the Bootstrap framework, but how to easily create your own unique custom themes.
- Read through this robust 152-page eBook to master the hugely popular and successful Bootstrap framework.
- Read your eBook on your desktop or iPad, or anywhere you can easily view a beautifully designed PDF.
- Digest the best practices for creating Bootstrap themes, including how to setup a development environment, as well as building a theme quickly using LESS.
- Marketing your themes is as important as creating them, and this powerful eBook offers marketing tips plus instructions on how to best package your themes for sale.
- In addition to the complete step-by-step guide, you’ll also get all the necessary source files to support your education, including: style guide, advanced layouts, third party plugins, CSS, LESS, and Hammer files.
- Receive 2 premium Bootstrap themes with your purchase of this Mighty Deal, including Production and Development versions with LESS and Hammer files.
- Take advantage of the perfect Bootstrap landing page template that will help you promote all of your newly created themes.
- Work with the included HTML email template to promote your personal themes to any email list you have.
- The iBooks Author template and PDF sample documentation file will assist you in clearly and easily documenting all of your different themes for sale.
- You’ll even receive helpful Photoshop image preview templates for all of the major Bootstrap theme marketplaces out there.
- This incredible deal even includes a ReadMe template file you can give to your customers with any themes they purchase.
“This is the only Bootstrap resource you will ever need. In his book, Matt teaches you everything you need to know to start building your sites with Bootstrap. But more than that, he also gives you the tools to use and the best-practices to know. Our website users have been asking for a Bootstrap Bible for a long time. Everything I need to know, all in one place. At last it’s here… and this is it.” – Peter Brady, LoveBootstrap.com Founder
“Mastering Bootstrap is a valuable resource for anyone serious about becoming a Bootstrap theme author. The book is well written, carefully crafted and covers all the essential topics for creating and selling Bootstrap themes.” – Christopher Gimmer, BootstrapBay.com Founder
“The “creative type” is a myth. You are capable of beautiful design. Mastering Bootstrap is designed to help both experienced designers and rank novices get an understanding of how Bootstrap theming works. In fact, I’ll be the first to admit I learned a couple of things from this book.” – Carlos Alvarez, BlackTie.co Founder
About the Author
Author Matt Lambert, who hails from Vancouver, BC, Canada, spends his days working as a Senior Software Engineer for CA Technologies. At night, he works diligently as a self-published author and theme/template developer at cardeo.ca.
Normally the Mastering Bootstrap eBook complete package sells for $99, but for a limited time only, you can get The Complete Guide to Creating Bootstrap Themes, plus all the extra files and templates, all for only $24! That’s a savings of 76% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button to start your path towards mastering the Bootstrap Framework!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Valid for a single user license. Free to do anything you like with the content and support files except resell them or redistribute them in any way.