The overdrive is a efficiency mountain bike helmet with superior air flow, detachable visor and the TS+ dial match retention system (use the adjustment dial on the again to customise the match of your helmet). 21 massive vents assist handle warmth on additional scorching days, including consolation to safety. The overdrive is ideal for mountain bikers in search of a excessive efficiency helmet that stays snug and safe all day. Directions to measure your head: -use a tender tape meaance helmet that stays snug and safe all day. Directions to measure your head: -use a tender tape measure the circumference (round) your head -if you do not have a tender tape measure a bit of string or yarn is an effective substitute, ensure that to have a ruler or tape measure useful that’s at the very least 24 inches (or 2ft.) lengthy -measure your head simply above your eyebrows, ensure that the tape or string is stage from entrance to again -if the measurement is between 52cm-57cm you want a MD helmet -if the measurement is between 56cm-61cm you want a big helmet.
- Fits heads from 52-57cm circumference (around)
- In-Mold construction, 21 air vents, removable visor
- Features TS+ turn fit system: dial at the back controls a basket that grips the back of the head
- Turn the dial for a snug, comfortable fit
- Weighs 315g
Brand Name: Diamondback
Color: Matte Black
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Aug 16 – Aug 20
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.