Getting ahead in an organization requires a lot of different things—from working hard to making connections to being at the right place at the right time. But one of the most important aspects of career advancement is having strong communication skills. Being a compelling communicator helps you stand out from the crowd, gain influence, be seen as trustworthy and get invited into new networking opportunities. But how do we increase our visibility without being perceived as a grandstander? And how do we communicate effectively while remaining true to ourselves? Renowned communications strategist and coach Dia Bondi will help you develop your reputation as the go-to communicator in your organization by showing you how to not only say the right words, but deliver them from the heart.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Be the most compelling person in the room without being “too much”
- Elevate your impact through content choices
- Get useful feedback so you can accelerate your communication competencies
- Come off as genuine & authentic when you speak or present
- Overcome common issues such as rushing & lack of organization
- Start off strong & end with a bang
You probably haven’t heard of Dia Bondi. There’s a good reason for that. For the last 20 years, some of the highest profile, most extraordinary world leaders, CEOs, philanthropists, visionaries and innovators have considered Dia their secret weapon. Over thousands of coaching session, she’s been in their corner, behind the curtain, helping them tap into their power and move their businesses forward.
Dia helped Rio de Janeiro secure the 2016 Summer Olympics. She’s worked with Intel, Mozilla, Unilever, Nabisco, P&G and Progressive Insurance. She’s coached changemakers at the Clinton Global Initiative and the Commonwealth Games Federation. Dia is direct, magnetic, fierce, and insatiably curious. She will always bypass small talk in favor of deep connection.