The CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask has a face-piece of tough bromobutyl rubber (CBRN-compliant) for maximum resistance to TIC/CWA contaminants. The full-face respirator’s inner mask is made from a special hypoallergenic compound that ensures excellent tightness and avoids exhaled air contact with the visor to prevent fogging. It also reduces carbon dioxide(CO2) content in the mask’s inner space, which together with its favorable inhalation/exhalation breathing resistance, decreases the physiological burden for the user—providing more comfortable and practical all-day use.
Combining premium features with superior mil-spec construction, MIRA Safety’s CM-6M CBRN tactical gas mask / full-face respirator protects your face, internal organs, and respiratory system against a full spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals (TIC) and chemical warfare agents (CWA) including chemical, biological and nuclear threats such as radioactive dust, noxious gas, vaporized pollutants and more.
- CBRN-compliant. Maximum resistance to TIC/CWA contaminants
- Special hypoallergenic inner mask. Ensures excellent tightness & avoids exhaled air contact with the visor to prevent fogging
- Integrated speech diaphragm. Allows easy communication with other members of your party
- 5-point rubber textile head harness. Ensures a snug & lasting fit
- EN 168 compliant. Perfect mask for riot control situations
- Wide application. Used for industrial, agricultural, law enforcement, professional rescue, specialized welding, construction & painting applications
- Global. Trusted by police worldwide and government entities in the Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia & Lebanon
NOTE: The CM-6 tactical gas mask must be stored in a dark, cool and dust-free place free from sudden temperature changes.
- Color: black
- Materials: bromine-butyl rubber (facepiece), polycarbonate (visor)
- Dimensions: 6″H x 10″L x 8″W
- Weight: 1.23lb
- Intelligibility of talk: 95%
- Effective field of vision: 77.6%
- Overlapped field of vision: 83.8%
- Breathing resistance at 30l/min. air flow:
- Inhalation resistance: max 30Pa
- Exhalation resistance: max 60Pa
- Uses widely available NATO-standard, 40-mm filter cartridges
- Full-face panoramic design
- Hypoallergenic inner mask
- 20-year shelf life
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Meets all requirements under EN 136:1998, Class III
- Complies with all standards under EN 168
- Conforms to European quality and sustainability standards, marked with the CE symbol
- Manufacturer’s 5-year warranty
- CM-6M Tactical Full-Face Respirator for CRBN Defense
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 30 – Nov 9
- All sales final.