With 203dpi or 300dpi and print speeds up to 8ips, 4 ”Desktop Thermal Printers affordably print barcode labels, tags, and receipts for SMB supply chain operations. Ideal for inventory, shipping, barcode, and shelf labeling, these precision-built barcode label printers deliver the right levels of performance, quality, and integration at an exceptional value. Experience fast spindle-less media loading, Windows compatibility, ZPL II emulation, intuitive design software, and Brother template mode. Now, you can easily and affordably produce the labels you need, with the reliability and support that only Brother delivers. Because powerful desktop printing doesn’t always come at a price.
- Easy to use. Spindle-less design for easy media replacement and easy-to-use label design software and built-in templates for do-it-yourself label design.
- Quick. Print up to 6 pages at 300 dpi print resolution.
- Leading print performance for small and large volumes. Superior print performance backed by seamless connectivity and compatibility options. Customers can increase productivity at work and easily expand their barcode labeling capacity from hundreds to thousands of labels.
- Quality labels from a reliable printer. Details and precision. Customers can depend on a 300 dpi model that prints crisp, clean details, even for small fonts and mini barcodes. They can create high-quality barcodes, labels, tags and receipts, all with a printer designed for reliable work.
- INTEGRATIONS FOR FAST PRINTING. Users can easily integrate into existing shipping and supply chain workflows, connect to mobile devices, and print out of the box with a comprehensive collection of versatile integration options.
Brand Name: Brother
Product dimensions: 8.82 x 7.08 x 6.1 inches
Product weight: 8.73 pounds
Item model number: TD4550DNWB
Printer output type: Monochrome
Printing technology: Thermal
Connections: Bluetooth, Wi-fi, Usb, Ethernet
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 14 – Oct 18
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.