Blogging is one of the most valuable, essential tools you can use to engage with customers and, ultimately, leverage to grow your business and make more sales. An entertaining and informative blog should be an integral component of your online content marketing strategy. If you are not blogging, it’s time to get started! In Blogging to Sell Your Products, Megan Auman will walk you through her process of crafting blog content that will inspire product purchases.
- Access 26 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up your blog using the right platform
- Craft a blog post in less than an hour
- Promote your blog & create posts that encourage sharing
- Boost your Google page rankings using SEO blogging techniques
- Choose a product-based blogging approach
Megan Auman is a designer, metalsmith, educator, and entrepreneur who has built a multi-faceted business around her passion for great design and sustainable business. Her eponymous jewelry line is sold in stores across the US and online. Her designs have been featured in Design Sponge, Better Homes and Gardens, Cooking Light, and more. In 2009, Megan founded Designing an MBA to help designers and makers develop their business skills. Since then, she has created a number of successful e-courses, including Marketing for Makers, Wholesale Academy, and Do/Teach. She is a frequent speaker on pricing, wholesale, and business thinking for creatives.