Ancestral Quest is an exciting program for Windows and Mac that makes it possible for anyone to do genealogy! It is easy-to-learn, fun to use and packed with powerful features.
- Create your Family Tree
- Document your sources with CitePro™ technology
- Create enjoyable multimedia scrapbooks
- Research your family on the Internet with TreeTips™ & other tools
- Create a variety of elegant, functional charts & reports
- Publish a family book complete w/ a Table of Contents & Index
- Search, filter & focus your data using FilterPro™ technology
- Ancestral Quest and Ancestral Quest Basics, version 16, require Windows 10, 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3, or Windows 2000. AQ runs on both 32- and 64-bit systems
- EGA or higher resolution display (VGA Recommended)
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- 16 MB RAM
- 40 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive for installation (if obtaining the program on CD)
- Note: If you have Windows XP but the installer does not work properly, you most likely do not have Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed. Since Windows XP support has ended you can no longer update to the latest Service Pack; you will need to update your version of Windows or get a new computer.
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access option: desktop
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.