Deep learning isn’t just about helping computers learn from data—it’s about helping those machines determine what’s important in those datasets. This is what allows for Tesla’s Model S to drive on its own and for Siri to determine where the best brunch spots are. Using the machine learning workhorse that is TensorFlow, this course will show you how to build deep learning models and explore advanced AI capabilities with neural networks.
- Access 62 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the anatomy of a TensorFlow program & basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, and constants
- Create regression models w/ TensorFlow
- Learn how to streamline building & evaluating models w/ TensorFlow’s estimator API
- Use deep neural networks to build classification & regression models
Loonycorn is comprised of a couple of individuals —Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their tech expertise at Google and Stanford. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.