Take your dev skills to the next level by creating a polished full-stack and fully functional Uber clone app. Using Firebase, Google’s streamlined and scaleable development platform, you’ll take a step-by-step look at creating your own Uber clone app and diving into the nuances of both front and back-end development, as well as UI design. Make your way through the entire course, and you’ll come out with an expanded Firebase understanding and a powerful portfolio piece you can bring to your next interview.
- Access 40 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the essentials of Firebase development & UI principles
- Walk through creating a ridesharing app w/ Firebase
- Broaden your understanding of custom view subclasses, location services & more
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Basic knowledge of Swift and Xcode is assumed
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. Its target students are: first-time developers, entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup, and current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking Devslopes’ courses, its students have been able to: get jobs as developers with amazing salaries, launch (and even sell) their technology startups, and get promotions and make substantial career changes.
Devslopes strives to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. It wants its students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. Devslopes is passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.