PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors, to manage successful projects regardless of type or scale. This eLearning bundle gives you accredited, up-to-date syllabus and qualification for the official foundation exam. It includes 10 modules explaining the main domain focus of the exam through hours of instruction, tasks, infographics, primers, and unit tests. If you feel like you’re already well-equipped, you can contact ExamAdmin@spoce.com for them to arrange the schedule of your online exam. It is recommended that you book your test for at least 3 weeks in advance. Ace it and pave your way to becoming a PRINCE2® Certified Registered Practitioner.
- Access 10 modules & 20 hours of content, plus official online PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Learn about the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & project environment)
- Understand the benefits & principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively w/ colleagues & managers within a structured project management environment
- Prepare for & take the Foundation qualification exam online, right in the comfort of your own home
- Get the Foundation examination certificate & earn 21 CPD/PDU points
What is CPD/PDU?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. Improving your skills and knowledge through Continuing Professional Development is the responsibility of every professional across all industries. PDUs, or Professional Development Units, are used to measure the time and effort a professional spends in maintaining their PMP/PMI certification. All SPOCE courses are project management related and therefore relevant to professional development. You can claim CPD/PDU’s from relevant courses to maintain your membership and qualifications.
SPOCE Project Management is one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world and is the flagship training company for PRINCE2, AgilePM, and MSP to name but a few. An APM, APMG, AXELOS, and PeopleCert accredited training organization, SPOCE offers a range of project, program, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training, and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and program, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best-practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
SPOCE is celebrating their 25th anniversary this year in Project Management Training.