This in-depth class delves into tons of content, tricks, and tips. You’ll cover how to produce using Ableton Live, starting from working with clips and going all the way up to some advanced production techniques. You’ll get six sessions to play around with, including a finished, published complete track to help you learn the essence of producing with Ableton Live.
- Access 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Produce music using Ableton Live
- Use drum samples to edit, arrange, & create unique drum beats of your own
- Work inside Ableton Live for completing full tracks
- Kickstart your productions w/ the instructor’s tracks
Note: Software NOT included.
Jason Allen is a PhD in music, and was recently named one of the semi-finalists for the Grammy Foundations “Music Educator” award.