Germs can lurk on unexpected surfaces, particularly those we touch. May it be doors, buttons, handles, they are ground for bacteria and other microbes. 11th Digit brings you this Touch Tool. Finely crafted from a slab of billet bronze, this simple tool is effective with its natural antibacterial and antiviral properties. Use it for ATM screens, elevator buttons, pulling handles, and more. Its copper-rich bronze alloy material begins killing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms on highly-used surfaces upon contact. This tool lets you safely interact with the world with unmatched style.
- Premium design & solid bronze construction (CuSn6, 95% copper)
- Copper-rich bronze alloy begins killing bacteria, viruses & other microorganisms on contact
- Multiple EDC uses: press buttons, pull handles, carry bags, sign touchscreen, open doors, & more
- Reduces direct contact with highly-used, germ-prone surfaces
Note: The use of a Copper Alloy Surface is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices: users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. The Copper Alloy surface material has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross-contamination.
- Color: bronze
- Materials: CuSn6, 95% copper
- Dimensions: 3″ x 1.29″ x 0.18″
- Weight: 1.1oz
- Precise CNC machined surfaces
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in Austria
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- 2x 11th Digit Germ-Free Touch Tool (Bronze)
- Ships To US
- Expected Delivery: Aug 9 – Aug 12
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.